This report analyzes the imports and market access restrictions for Gearboxes. The report evaluates import stats (last available information) and the main tariff and non-tariff barriers to import Gearboxes.
Gearboxes in Argentina are the most imported spare part car from 2008 to 2014, suffering a tip to tip increase that reaches 300%.
In late 2014 Argentina imported nearly 150 million dollars in gearboxes, of which 20% corresponds to automatic gearboxes and the remaining 80% are normal gearboxes. Before the end of this year 2015 the imported values in 2014 were already passed and is expected to import 15% more compared to the previous year.
Ford Argentina SCA and Volkswagen Argentina SA are the main importers of gearboxes into the country, but are more than 60 companies that import this type of product.
Logically, due to logistical and tax benefit, Brazil is the main supplier of gearboxes in Argentina, followed by another 25 countries from different continents.
The market research reports of Latinamerican-markets.com are written by experienced international trade and marketing consultants, focus basically on markets access and imports information for all kind of products in the main Latin American countries.
This report of Gearboxes in Argentina includes the following index shown below. It is printed in paper and shipped by courier within 7 to 10 days after payment is received. All reports are offered in text (hard cover) plus a digital version.
A. MARKET ACCESS IN ARGENTINA FOR GEARBOXES (HS 8708.40.80)
1. Tariff Information
1.1 HS Number
1.2 Brief Description
1.3 Tariff Treatment
1.3.1 Ad Valorem Duties
1.3.2 Specific Duties
1.3.3 Other Duties
1.3.4 Customs Valuation Rules
1.4. Tariff Preferential Treatment
1.4.2. Latin American Integration Association
1.4.3. Other Free Trade or Preferential Trade Agreements
2. Non-Tariff Barriers in Argentina for Gearboxes
2.1. Special Conditions (License, Quota, Import Restrictions, Other)
2.2. Import Regulations
2.3. Forex and Payment Regulations
2.4. Other Applicable Regulations (Sanitary, Environment, Legal, Origin Rules, Customs Valuation, Etc.)
B. IMPORT FIGURES IN ARGENTINA FOR GEARBOXES
1. Import Figures for Latest 4 Calendar Years (Jan-Dec) Available
1.1. Year 2015
1.1.1 Total Imports in U$S and Kg. – Imports from All Supplier Countries in U$S and Kg.
1.1.2 Total Import Figures in U$S by Month
1.1.3 Total Import Figures in U$S by Importer
1.2. Year 2014
1.2.1 Total Imports in U$S and Kg. – Imports from All Supplier Countries in U$S and Kg.
1.2.2 Total Import Figures in U$S by Month
1.2.3 Total Import Figures in U$S by Importer
1.3. Year 2013
1.3.1 Total Imports in U$S and Kg. – Imports from All Supplier Countries in U$S and Kg.
1.3.2 Total Import Figures in U$S by Month
1.3.3 Total Import Figures in U$S by Importer
1.4. Year 2012
1.4.1 Total Imports in U$S and Kg. – Imports from All Supplier Countries in U$S and Kg.
1.4.2 Total Import Figures in U$S by Month
1.4.3 Total Import Figures in U$S by Importer
REPORT ENDS HERE
REMEMBER! After your purchase your selected items, we may offer you highly valuable and reliable marketing information to take the right commercial and financial decisions on this market.
This additional information might be on your desk:
C. MARKETING MIX SUGGESTIONS FOR GEARBOXES
1. Product Strategies in Argentina
1.1 Product Lines Most Demanded into the Domestic Market
1.2 Characteristics of Most Demanded Products
1.3 Attributes of Most Demanded Products
2. Price Strategies in Argentina
2.1 Import Price (CIF Value)
2.2 Price at Distribution Channel Level
2.3 Applied Discount Policies at the Market
2.4 Payment Instruments Used in the Market
3. Distribution Channel Strategies in Argentina
3.1 Usual Distribution Channels into the Market
3.2 Suggested Distribution Channels to Enter the Market
3.3 List of Potential Buyers
4. Advertising and Promotion Strategies in Gearboxes
4.1 Main Advertising Formats for the Product
4.2 Main Promotion Schemes for the Product
4.3 Fairs and Trade Shows Related to the Product
4.4 Other Communication Tools Used to Promote the Product
If you want a quotation for this information for your product please click here