BUSINESS REPORT AND MARKET ACCESS – CHILE – RECYCLED PLASTICS

SKU:
MARKACCESS-CHI-RECYCLEDPLAST
Título:
MARKET ACCESS - CHILE - RECYCLED PLASTICS
Inglés

BUSINESS REPORT AND MARKET ACCESS – CHILE – RECYCLED PLASTICS

 

This report analyzes the imports and market access restrictions for Recycled Plastics. The report evaluates import stats (last available information) and the main tariff and non-tariff barriers to import Recycled Plastics.

The Chilean market is making foray into the manufacture of various products with recycled plastic.

Taking advantage of the boom of bicycles used in urban areas, Chile began manufacturing bicycles whose major component comes from recycled plastic. For this, the most widely used plastic is PET (soda bottles). The new product came from the hand of students from the University of Santiago, who in 2013 sold 140 bicycles and in 2014 the number increased to 5,500, forming a new business area during the following years.

Today, it is one of the leading products in the market of Chile and is presented in fairs and congresses of renewal and recycling of materials.

Another product made of recycled plastic and that the Government of Chile is promoting assiduously is the wheelchair. This chair is made by 80% of recycled plastic, making it more resistant, flexible and easy to clean, and the remaining 20% ​​are metal parts. The result is a more economical and easy chair to handle.

For this prototype it was used disposable plastic ground, and it is expected for next year to have already enough copies to donate for public hospitals.

The market research reports of Latinamerican-markets.com are written by experienced international trade and marketing consultants, focus basically on markets access and imports information for all kind of products in the main Latin American countries.

This report of Recycled Plastics in Chile includes the following index shown below. It is printed in paper and shipped by courier within 7 to 10 days after payment is received. All reports are offered in text (hard cover) plus a digital version.

 

CONTENTS

 

A. MARKET ACCESS IN CHILE FOR RECYCLED PLASTICS (HS  3913.90.99)

1. Tariff Information

1.1 HS Number

1.2 Brief Description

1.3 Tariff Treatment

1.3.1 Ad Valorem Duties

1.3.2 Specific Duties

1.3.3 Other Duties

1.3.4 Customs Valuation Rules

1.4. Tariff Preferential Treatment

1.4.1 Pacific Alliance

1.4.2. Latin American Integration Association

1.4.3. Other Free Trade or Preferential Trade Agreements

2. Non-Tariff Barriers in Chile for Recycled Plastics

2.1. Special Conditions (License, Quota, Import Restrictions, Other)

2.2. Import Regulations

2.3. Forex and Payment Regulations

2.4. Other Applicable Regulations (Sanitary, Environment, Legal, Origin Rules, Customs Valuation, Etc.)

 

B. IMPORT FIGURES IN CHILE FOR RECYCLED PLASTICS

1. Import Figures for Latest 4 Calendar Years (Jan-Dec) Available

1.1. Year 2015

1.1.1 Total Imports in U$S and Kg. – Imports from All Supplier Countries in U$S and Kg.

1.1.2 Total Import Figures in U$S by Month

1.1.3 Total Import Figures in U$S by Importer

1.2. Year 2014

1.2.1 Total Imports in U$S and Kg. – Imports from All Supplier Countries in U$S and Kg.

1.2.2 Total Import Figures in U$S by Month

1.2.3 Total Import Figures in U$S by Importer

1.3. Year 2013

1.3.1 Total Imports in U$S and Kg. – Imports from All Supplier Countries in U$S and Kg.

1.3.2 Total Import Figures in U$S by Month

1.3.3 Total Import Figures in U$S by Importer

1.4. Year 2012

1.4.1 Total Imports in U$S and Kg. – Imports from All Supplier Countries in U$S and Kg.

1.4.2 Total Import Figures in U$S by Month

1.4.3 Total Import Figures in U$S by Importer

 

REPORT ENDS HERE

+++++

REMEMBER! After your purchase your selected items, we may offer you highly valuable and reliable marketing information to take the right commercial and financial decisions on this market.

 

This additional information might be on your desk:

C. MARKETING MIX SUGGESTIONS FOR RECYCLED PLASTICS

1. Product Strategies in Chile

1.1 Product Lines Most Demanded into the Domestic Market

1.2 Characteristics of Most Demanded Products

1.3 Attributes of Most Demanded Products

2. Price Strategies in Chile

2.1 Import Price (CIF Value)

2.2 Price at Distribution Channel Level

2.3 Applied Discount Policies at the Market

2.4 Payment Instruments Used in the Market

3. Distribution Channel Strategies in Chile

3.1 Usual Distribution Channels into the Market

3.2 Suggested Distribution Channels to Enter the Market

3.3 List of Potential Buyers

4. Advertising and Promotion Strategies in Recycled Plastics

4.1 Main Advertising Formats for the Product

4.2 Main Promotion Schemes for the Product

4.3 Fairs and Trade Shows Related to the Product

4.4 Other Communication Tools Used to Promote the Product

 

If you want a quotation for this information for your product please click here

$1,100.00
REPORTE: 
Estado:
Activo